Sit down to read any beauty blog and you’ll come across a lipstick post – new packaging, lip swatches etc…but as well as making sure your lips look good it’s important to look after them as well.
Like most other girls I too carry around more lip products than needed on a daily basis – however 50% of these are balms or moisturisers rather than lip sticks.
Here are my current favourites:
1. Body Shop lip balm in watermelon: great for a peachy nude that moisturisers too
2. Nivea lip balm in rosy pink: this is quite pink so I tend to use only a bit and mix it
3. Labello lip balm in watermelon: this is the newest flavour/colour and it’s a subtle medium pink (and great flavour!)
4. Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner: this is one of the best things for dry lips – so perfect for hot climates like Dubai! I also use this overnight, putting extra on to work wonders throughout the night
5. Labello lip balm in cherry: I’ve had this for awhile and it’s a great lipstick substitute as the dark pink does show up unlike some lip balms
6. Blistex Intensive Moisturiser: this is another great one for lip ‘treatment’ rather than colour. It’s actually white when applied so also works if you want to tone down a darker lip stain