Does anyone still use Pinterest? I do and I love it!
It’s still hugely popular with girls planning weddings who pin everything from pictures of flowers to wedding gowns creating an online mood board but it’s also great for travel inspiration – although can be slightly addictive!
I’ve been pinning away since I first opened an account a few years ago but for the first time this week I looked back at the images I’d pinned on my travel board and noticed a lot of reoccurring destinations – and so was born my 2015 travel wishlist!
Here are my top 5:
1. New York: Yes I’ve been before and loved it, although I will say I found the whole place so surreal when we first got there that it took awhile for me to warm to the big apple! Definitely ready for trip no.2!
2. Bali: I’ve never been and it’s been on my travel wishlist for awhile – it always looks so perfect in photos.
3. Mexico: Mexico!!! I have always wanted to go to Mexico. The Mr is not so keen so this might be a girls trip location!
4. Provence, France: This picture says it all – the perfect European summer break away from the city rush.
5. Liwa Oasis, Abu Dhabi, UAE: This oasis is only a couple of hours drive from where we live so it’s crazy that we haven’t been yet, definitely one for my 2015 list before the weather gets too hot.
Let me know if you have any tips for these destinations – and where’s on your travel list?