October in Dubai was a lovely break from the high temperatures of the summer months.
Sunny days and cool evenings are the perfect combination and weekends felt like we were on holiday as we lazed in the sun with an iced coffee, took long walks in the early evenings and read through piles of previously unread books by the pool.
Here are some of my favourites from October:
(Clockwise from left)
– Clarks animal print flats
– Samsung Galaxy camera (birthday present from Mr Maitha)
– French Connection green leafy scarf (present from lovely ex-colleagues)
– Pandora silver bangle (gifted)
– Essie coral nail polish (gifted)
– Swatch rose gold watch (bought with birthday vouchers)