Every now and then I revisit old items of my wardrobe and live out of them day in day out (minus washing days of course) for months on end.
My August obsessions were a mix of old and new. Here’s what I’ve been wearing – with a cheeky Starbucks Frappuccino thrown in as I probably had one a week last month!
(1) My turquoise necklace from h&m has lasted me well. Bought almost two years ago I’ve worn it loads and looks best on a bright orange or pink top.
(2) My one and only Mulberry – the pastel pink Sofia hobo tote. A mouthful of a name but in short, the best and most beautiful bag in the world!
(3) A mix of old and new, I love nail varnish and Barry M is one of my favourite brands. In August I experimented with several pastel shades including pastel blue, lemon yellow and minty green.
(4) I bought this embellished t-shirt from Topshop in time my husband’s birthday drinks but have since worn it during the day too – pair with black jeans and heels for a night out or ballet flats and blue jeans for day time.
(5) These blue shoes from New Look were an absolute bargain at £15 and so, so comfortable. So comfortable in fact that I may have gone back and bought them in pink – well, they were in the sale for £10.99!
(6) With a weather up and down during August, many a frappuccino was slurped on the warmer days – the perfect start to a weekend!