My last post on beauty products seemed to go down quite well so here I am one month on with the next one!
I’ve still been using pretty much everything from my last post but here are a few new items I’m quite liking:
1. MAC kohl eye liner in smoulder – the blackest, softest eye liner pencil you’ll find.
2. The Body Shop All-In-One – this is a product I was given to try and while at first I wasn’t impressed, the trick is learning the best way to apply it to even out your skin tone.
3. Bourjois colour burst lip colour – still not the perfect berry shade I’m after but a great easy to apply lip colour if like me you aren’t a fan of lip sticks.
4. Cartier De Lune perfume – on my (ongoing) hunt for So Pretty by Cartier, I was told it had been discontinued which wasn’t the best news but this fragrance is quite similar so a good find!
5. MAC eye shadow in Jet Couture – great used as an eye liner too.
6. Models own neon coral – one of my favourites, especially for summer!