Well June came and went in a flash!
June was a great month. I finished up my notice period at my job, I took a spontaneous trip to London to see family and managed to convince Mr Maitha (with the help of an amazing offer from a friend) to take a week off work for a well-deserved holiday. I also had time to pause and reset. Having a list of jobs each day of things that were for me, for us, rather than for a company has been so refreshing and much needed!
Here are a few highlights:
Lessons learnt (and some re-learnt!) in June:
- Health comes before career, money or anything material
- Family time fixes everything
- Sometimes you need to treat yourself
- When you’re brave enough to close one door, lots more open for you
- You can’t stay somewhere for people – people move
- Best friends are the ones you may not see every day, but when you do see them nothing has changed!
Hope you all had a great June!