A few years ago the hours I spent browsing the internet were probably 90% fashion-focused. Skip forward a few years and the older I get (!) the more into home interiors I seem to be.
There are a few places that are guaranteed to have what you’re looking for and no shortage of beautiful furniture and accessories shops in Dubai, but here are a few of my favourites.
- Crate & Barrel: for kitchenware, everything from glasses and side plates to our Nespresso machine (best life purchase ever!)
- Pottery Barn: for crockery – we have some really nice little side plates from PB, each covered in the print of a major international newspaper. They do lovely big coffee mugs too which are my favourite!
- Lakeland: for baking and cooking utensils and accesories, also good for gift ideas for foodie friends
- The White Company: great for candles and all things smelly! Perfect for gifts for people you either don’t know that well or friends that also love a nice quality candle
- Zara Home: Zara Home always has beautiful bedding but our bed is one size bigger than the largest size they do unfortunately but if you have a regular queen you should definitely check out the linen. I love the candles and picture frames as well