When I heard about the FashionVouchers.com Boohoo Blogger Challenge I thought it sounded like fun. I also thought it would be a quick Sunday afternoon post.
Little did I know it would lead to me spending all day browsing Boohoo.com and resulting in me wanting A LOT of items – probably the aim of the challenge!
To celebrate BooHoo.com making it into FashionVouchers.com’s list of top 10 fashion money saving websites, fashion bloggers were challenged to create an outfit on Boohoo.com. The outfit can include any items you like, but must not come to more than £50.00 in total – not a penny more!
The four chosen outfits will win £50 of vouchers to spend on BooHoo.com, and after the amount of time I spent browsing today, that could come in handy!
So, here’s the outfit I finally settled on. I went for comfy casual and came in £1 under budget!
Here are the official rules in case you want to enter too:
How to Enter
1. Head over to BooHoo.com and start piecing together an outfit, making sure you do not exceed your £50 budget (no student discounts or other voucher codes can be used to help you stretch this budget).
2. Write a post about your outfit and this competition on your blog, which includes a link back to our home page www.fashionvouchers.com.
3. Email a link to your entry to email@example.com.
That’s it! To help you get started you might want to check out the BooHoo.com clearance page.
1. The prize will consist of 1 x £50 BooHoo.com voucher, and there will be four winners.
2. No cash alternative is available for the prize.
3. The competition starts on September 1st.
4. Closing date for entries is September 30th.
5. Winner will be announced by October 10th on our twitter page @fashvouchers..
6. Only one entry per person.