New from The Body Shop is an all-in-one product – Instablur.
Instablur promises to ‘blur imperfections’ and leave you with flawless skin – the perfect finish with just one product?
I tested it out to see if it could be true, here’s what I thought.
The ‘Five action perfector’ promises all of the below:
- Shine Controlling 12h: it did control shine, which is no mean feat in this weather, maybe not for 12 hours though
- Reduces appearance of pores: when you first apply it it definitely smoothes over pores
- Blemish Hiding: I would say a concealer does a better job on this front
- Complexion Unifying: it reduces redness so if you suffer from blotchy skin it’s quite good
- Make-up Extending: I didn’t notice this so much but again, with temperatures as high as they are at the moment it would probably need a miracle product to keep your makeup in place a whole day and evening!
All in all I like it but I personally wouldn’t use it every day, I don’t have particularly amazing skin so I try and use as few products as possible to not clog up my pores and this is a gel-like formula so quite thick when you apply it.
Thank to Hend and the The Body Shop team!