The biggest spa in the Middle East has opened – and it’s conveniently located above one of my favourite coffee shops, Lime Tree Café on Sheikh Zayed Road.
It was my first trip to Beauty Connection Spa and I couldn’t believe how vast the space was! I was going to start my next sentence with ‘my favourite thing…’ and then I realised two different elements sprung to mind. So instead, here are my five favourite things:
- No appointments, just rock up and you’ll be seen
- 300, that isn’t a typo, there are 300 nail varnish colours to choose from
- Colour-coded ‘districts’ follow the coloured pipes to find the nail bar, brow bar, hamam etc…
- The beetroot and pineapple juice in the café is delicious
- Vending machines in each district dispense little kits needed for the treatments to ensure a speedy visit
I’m planning on going for a treatment so will report back once I’ve been properly!