Having read my through umpteen beauty blogs lately, my shopping list is building up!
Here’s what’s currently on my wishlist:
1. Garnier Dry Shampoo: I have never been a fan of dry shampoo but having been told off by yet another hair dresser for my daily hair wash (strips the hair apparently) I might give this one a go.
2. Volume de Chanel Mascara: Again, mascara isn’t one of my ‘won’t leave the house without’ items but having used a sample of this over the last few weeks I’m a convert.
3. Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Petal: A great non-sticky, every day nude shade.
4.Bobbi Brown gel eye liner in steel ink: I love the dark navy shade and the pot with mini brush is much easier to apply than a liquid eye liner (having used the Clinique equivalent).
5. Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in 83: Just happens to be my year of birth so maybe it was meant to be! This is on my list for my next Duty Free visit.
6. MAC lip balm in cherry pink: I have a feeling this has now been discontinued (why did I wait so long?!) but will keep hunting it down until I find one!
7,8&9. New shades in from Models Own: One of my favourite brands – you never need more than one or two coats and it easily lasts for a week if not more.