I’m not big on beauty products and not a massive shopper when it comes to makeup.
Some days (most days!!) I don’t wear anything at all, days that I do it tends to be just a few basic things.
Here are my favourites from April…and by April I really mean 2014 as I’m quite lazy about switching things up!
1. Chanel Chance, one of my favourite perfumes, in a handy bottle perfect for handbags. I bought this in Duty Free last year and it comes with three refill bottles.
2. Chanel Blue Blue nail varnish which was a present from my sister and I LOVE it. Not a colour I ever would have chosen but I don’t know why because it goes with most of my clothes and I love all things blue!
3. Blistex intensive moisturiser lip balm – not the most exciting product but very handy in warm weather.
4. Benefit’s Hoola, the only bronzer/blusher product I have ever used.
5. No.7 Stay precise liquid eye liner in a dark metallic grey.
6. A trusty Nivea lip balm.